Sleeping with Sharks
When? Our public Sleeping with Sharks Sleepovers run throughout the year
Where? Here at the National Marine Aquarium
Who? These events are specifically run for children, because of this all children must be accompanied by an adult.
Sleeping with the sharks is an exciting opportunity to see what happens in the underwater world around us. The experience is ideal for parties, group bookings and family memories. Our sleepover experiences are engaging and let you know what you can do to help preserve the fantastic marine environment and how we all have a part in helping to keep it safe.
The evening plan
- Arrival from 6:30pm – ensure you have had tea/dinner before you arrive
- Introduction & activities start from 7:00pm
- Twilight tour – a chance to see what the fish get up to at night!
- Arts and crafts in the Just Add H2O Creative Centre
- Games in the exhibits
- Big screen movie in front of the Eddystone Reef tank
- Midnight snack
- In the morning, a light breakfast is provided in our Ocean View cafe
- Depart at 9:00am
Our Ocean Gifts shop can be opened on request.
All of our sleepover hosts are DBS checked.
All children attending should have with them a signed Parental Consent Form, which we will supply at the time of booking.
Toilets/changing areas are single sexed.
Alcohol on site is strictly prohibited.
You will need to bring with you;
- Something to sleep in (not pyjamas)
- A sleeping bag & pillow
- Roll mat or blow up air bed
- Don’t forget your toothbrush!
Child (age 5+) – £40.00
Adult (age 16 +) – £30.00
Please note that these events are specifically done for children but that all children must be accompanied by an adult.
If you book for 50 or more children you can have your own private group sleepover.
Children (age 5+) – £30.00 each
Adults (age 16+) – £30.00 each
For every 10 children you pay for we will allow 1 free supervising adult.
October 20th 2018
December 30th 2018
- Tel: 01752 275219
- Email: email@example.com