DISCOVER THE REAL SECRETS OF THE AQUARIUM, WITH A BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOUR
Ever wondered what a shark has for breakfast? Or how we keep 6 million litres of water clean?
Then book in for one of our daily behind-the-scenes tours and learn more about the amazing world of the National Marine Aquarium.
Our Ocean Discovery Rangers will be your guides and are on hand to answer any questions you may have during your exciting and informative one hour tour, where you’ll be given exclusive access to some of our key areas, normally hidden from public view.
The National Marine Aquarium is run by, and is the home of the Ocean Conservation Trust, so you’ll also get to learn how we’re supporting Ocean conservation projects here the UK, as well as around the world.
This is an oppor-tuna-ty not to be missed, so book now to avoid disappointment!
Terms and conditions of Behind the Scenes at The Aquarium
- Tours currently runs 12:00-13:00. From November 6th tours will run from 11:00-12:00, and 14:00-15:00 (Only on weekends)
- Minimum age to take part in this tour is 8 years old. No babies or toddlers in pushchairs or being carried will be permitted on the tour.
- These tours are not suitable for those who are pregnant or are immunocompromised. To discuss further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 16 or over.
- Aquarium staff are not responsible for children during the tour.
- You must have a valid Aquarium entrance ticket to participate in the tour.
- Tour times are strictly adhered to. If you arrive late you will not be permitted to join the tour.
- Please note, this tour focuses on the work that our husbandry team do to care for all of our animals. As a result, there may be some discussions around sensitive subjects such as animal post mortems and operations, which including artefacts and photos.
- We reserve the right to stop the tour at any point without refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour with refund.
- Due to the time in which our Behind the Scenes at The Aquarium experience takes place, we highly recommend that you eat prior to the tour, as there are limited opportunities for rest, and a considerable amount of standing.
Any questions about this experience don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com