OUR AFTER-HOURS QUIET EVENT RETURNS!
A few times a year we open our doors for a special two hour event after hours that allows families and people with autism, dementia and other sensory needs to enjoy our exhibits without the noise and distraction of our daily shows.
Visitors will be able to explore all of our exhibits without the normal daytime crowds, a more relaxed lighting, screens turned off and no daily shows, so the focus is truly on our amazing animals. The event is for people with autism, dementia and other sensory needs.
We have two events to choose from:
- Sensory Sessions – For families and people with sensory needs
- Ocean Memories – A dementia friendly evening
Complimentary annual return passes are not valid for use on this type of event.
Please note that due to the range of sensory needs of other families attending this event, we cannot guarantee that the Aquarium will be quiet throughout the evening.
- 1st August (Sensory Session, Summer Date)
- 29th August (Sensory Session, Summer Date)
- 21st September (Ocean Memories)
- 24th October (Sensory Session)
- 19th December (Sensory Session)
- Various entry times
- Families with sensory needs
- Dementia Friendly evening
Please be aware tickets are non-refundable, but we will be able to move your booking to another session.