- Complimentary Annual Pass
- Accessibility / Facilities
- Food and Drink
If you have visited Dartmoor Zoo and want to book tickets to the Aquarium using the 50% discount, follow these steps.
- Book your slot by selecting the ‘returning adult/child’ ticket on our website and choose the number of people who have visited Dartmoor Zoo (excluding under 3s)
- Bring proof of your visit to Dartmoor Zoo to the Aquarium and speak to the Admissions team – they will be the one who apply the discount at the till point. You will need to visit within 15 days.
- You will then get 50% off your Aquarium tickets!
Disclaimer* Our free annual return pass is excluded if you choose to use the 50% discount!
We accept a variety of carers ID, the most common ones we accept are, but not limited to: Carers ID Card, PIP letter, DLA letter and Blue Badge. If you have any queries about this, please feel free to contact us.
We honour these discounts in the shop and the cafe, however they aren’t redeemable on admissions.
We recommend all visitors to pre-book whether or not you are paying or using your complimentary annual return pass. However, booking is not essential.
Hopefully we’ve answered your questions, if not please email email@example.com and we’ll try to help. Why not plan your visit and come and sea us soon…Plan your visit
The National Marine Aquarium (NMA) is the UK’s largest aquarium, located in Britain’s Ocean City, Plymouth. It is run by the Ocean Conservation Trust, a charity dedicated to connecting people with the Ocean.Find Out More