Aquarium Boat Trips with the Ocean Conservation Trust.
This year, the Ocean Conservation Trust is exploring the UK’s first National Marine Park, setting sail on selected dates throughout the year. The National Marine Aquarium’s Ocean Discovery Rangers will help you discover our British wildlife, from big to small, as well as the history of Plymouth’s stunning natural harbour. Our boat trips are open to everyone, so why not learn something new with our dedicated team of Ocean conservationists in 2023.
Our boat trips depart on selected dates at 10:30am, from the historic Barbican (from the Barbican Landing Stage). Meet our Ocean Discovery Rangers outside the Aquarium at 10am, then head over to the Silver Crest, where our crew will take us for an hour’s adventure on the waves. We have a capacity of 40 on our Boat Trips!
|Under 3 and Carer||Free|
Dates for 2024: Will be announced next year!
Aquarium Sunset Sails – Will be announced next year!
Dates: COMING NEXT YEAR
On two evenings we are hosting an Ocean adventure for adults only around Plymouth Sound. Ropes off at 18:00, for an hour sail around the UK’s first National Marine Park. A guided tour of Plymouth Sound, with our Ocean Discovery Rangers, is a perfect way to explore some of the fascinating wildlife we find along our coastline, as the sun sets beyond the breakwater.
Meet our Ocean Discovery Rangers outside the Aquarium at 17:30, then head over to the Silver Crest, where our crew will take us for an hour’s adventure on the waves.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note, step access is required to be able to board the boat for our trips. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options surrounding accessibility and boat trips.
- In the event that the boat trip is cancelled due to poor weather or sea state, we can offer:
- Movement onto an alternative boat trip
- Free entry to the National Marine Aquarium for the day you were due to sail (does not include a complimentary annual pass)
- A full refund to your original payment method
- All children must be accompanied by an adult whilst on board.
- All guests must adhere to instructions and guidance from the Silverline Cruises crew.
- All tickets are non-refundable, subject to availability, we may be able to move your booking to an alternative date.
We’re proud to say this educational activity has been accredited Silver by BIAZA.