Join us at Mount Batten beach to discover more about the incredible creatures living in our rockpools! Our Ocean Discovery Rangers will guide you around the rockyshore, and use science and storytelling to help you understand more about our local wildlife. The Plymouth coastline has so much to offer and we are excited to bring you long for the ride!
2024 DATES: Will be announced when we announce our summer season next year!
- Please wear suitable footwear and clothing to match the weather conditions.
- Please bring plenty of water and sunscreen if you need it. There are toilets in the nearby cafe.
- Please meet at the bottom of the steps at Mount Batten Beach at the start of your session.
- We reserve the right to cancel these safaris if they are deemed to be unsafe due to weather conditions, in this case you will be offered a refund or can transfer your booking to a different date, dependent on avalibility.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note we do not use nets for rockpooling – we will provide you with the equiptment you need for the session.
If you any questions about this experience please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org