BECOME A JUNIOR MARINE BIOLOGIST FOR A DAY!
These Ocean Squad sessions are for at 11 to 15 year olds! During half terms we have an exciting opportunity for your teens to join our Ocean Discovery Rangers and become a Junior Marine Biologist for a day! This experience allows you to take part in various hands on activities that are perfect for the budding Ocean Lover! Prices are £36 per child for this unique Ocean experience. We have 15 spaces for this activity.BOOK NOW
|You’ll get to be involved in amazing activities:
|Get behind the scenes access to the UK’s largest aquarium, including VIP access to the tops of some of our biggest exhibits!
|A rockpool safari on our local coastline
|Tour of our hub of Ocean excellence, the National Marine Aquarium, the largest in the UK!
|Using our brand new virtual reality devices to dive and explore in our amazing tanks
These sessions are aimed at kids aged between 11-15 years old. We have split these again into a day sessions (for 11 -12 year olds), and another day session (for 13-15 year olds). Please bare this in mind when you are booking, any questions don’t hesitate to contact us via the email below.
|11 – 12 year olds
|13 – 15 year olds
Sign up to the mailing list below to be the first to find out about our 2024 dates!
If you or your Ocean loving teen are interested in the week long activity club then click on the button above to find out more!WEEK LONG OCEAN SQUAD
Terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to change the activities listed in advertisement as we see fit. Notice will be given as soon as possible.
- Tickets cover 1 child per ticket.
- Please be aware of the age restrictions. All activities are appropriate for these age ranges.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All children must be collect by an adult at the end of each day, unless written consent given to our Ocean Squad Leaders.
- Parents or guardians are required to fill in consent forms and snorkel waivers prior to sessions starting. We reserve the right to refuse participation if we have not received these.
- Our snorkel activity is open water sessions, which requires generally good physical fitness and health. Please note, all participants must be confident swimmers, being able to swim 25m unassisted.
- Dietary requirements need to be given in advance if purchasing lunch.
- Ocean Squad Leaders will remove children from the programme if behaviour is deemed unsafe or inappropriate. Refunds will not be given.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for activities listed and sensible shoes.
Any questions about Ocean Squad? Drop us an email and we can answer all your questions! It’s easy to get hold of us!
Call us on 01752 275217 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
The National Marine Aquarium (NMA) is the UK’s largest aquarium, located in Britain’s Ocean City, Plymouth. It is run by the Ocean Conservation Trust, a charity dedicated to connecting people with the Ocean.Find Out More