Ocean Squad | Teen Activity Club
Ocean Squad is the National Marine Aquarium’s club for all teenagers with a passion for the marine world! Come and join our public engagement team as we pack each day with exciting adventures linked to our oceans. You will be taking part in our snorkelling safari, exploring restricted areas of the Aquarium, cooking up sustainable seafood meals, sailing around Plymouth Sound , taking part in science experiments and more!
When’s it happening?
There will be five Ocean Squad events within 2019, taking place Monday to Friday during the school holidays:
- April 8th – April 12th
- July 29th – August 2nd
- August 12th – August 16th
- August 26th – August 30th
Who’s it for?
For all teenagers aged 11-15 with an interest in the Ocean!
For the price of just £115.00 (less than £23.00 per day) you’ll not only get the amazing week of exclusive activities happening each day from Monday to Friday, you’ll recieve:
- Your very own Ocean Squad t-shirt
- A memory stick with photos and videos of your time with us
- An exclusive Ocean Squad bag
- A year’s pass to the National Marine Aquarium to visit as much as you like for 12 months.
This really is the ultimate package for any teenage marine enthusiast!
Once you’ve booked your place we’ll contact you by email to give you all the information you’ll need to have a fun time with us. If you want to get hold of us though, we’d love to hear from you. Feel free to contact us by:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01752 275217 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm
If for any reason you are unable to join us once you’ve bought your ticket, simply send us an email to let us know.
- 100% Refund for over 1 month notice.
- 50% Refund 2 weeks- 1 month notice.
- No refund for less than 2 weeks notice.
If you’d like some more information check out our Ocean Squad FAQs here – Frequently Asked Questions