1. Being located in Plymouth, Britain’s Ocean City and facing the soon to be the UK’s first National Marine Park, our garden has stunning views of the Ocean. Sit back and watch the boats coming in and out of the harbour. Spot some navy ships and maybe even a seal or two!
2. As our garden is facing the Ocean it gets the sunshine pretty much ALL day! You can relax in the sun and work on your tan, and when you get too hot. Take a trip into the Aquarium and cool off*.
3. All aboard our Pirate Ship sand pit. Let the kids run around in a safe and closed off area whilst you can take in the sea air and relax. The garden is the perfect play to let the little ones run off some steam before heading back into the Aquarium.
4. On a hot Summers day you can head out to our garden grab a snack, an ice cold ice cream for the kids or even a chilled beer or wine to cool down.
5. It’s not just our visitors that get to enjoy our new garden! Throughout the Summer we’ll be opening our garden in the evening for ALL to use it. No tickets are required, whether it’s an afterwork drink on a Thursday, one of our BBQ Fridays, a Saturday chillout or a family Sunday sunset night. Come on down and enjoy our garden from 5:30pm till 10:30pm. See our full list of dates we’re open below.
* During the evening, the Aquarium will not be accessible. The garden is open for all with no event ticket required. No Aquarium entry tickets required.