2021 Sessions sold out
Ocean Squad is back at the National Marine Aquarium for all teenagers with a passion for the Ocean! Join our Ocean Discovery Rangers as we pack each day with exciting adventures linked to our Ocean.
What activities are happening during Ocean Squad?
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Meet our Marine Biologists
- Boat trip to Drakes island for snorkelling and rockpolling
- Ocean Science experiments
- Sustainable fish cookery lesson
- Stand-up paddle boarding lesson
- Beach games
- Coral Reef engineering challenge
- Ocean graffiti
- Take your family and friends on a tour of the Aquarium
Who’s it for?
For all teenagers aged 11-15 with an interest in the Ocean!
If you are looking to book as part of the Fit & Fed holiday programme please contact Lottie on email@example.com
As well as all the activities you’ll be doing, we’ll give you:
- Your very own Ocean Squad t-shirt
- A year’s pass to the National Marine Aquarium
- An exclusive Ocean Squad bag
For an extra £25 we can sort lunches out for the week including three hot meals and then two packed lunches for our day trips.
When’s it happening?
There will be four Ocean Squad events within 2021. They will take place Monday- Friday during the Summer Holidays from 10am – 3pm. Just click ‘Book Tickets’ to find a date suitable for you.
Once you’ve booked your place we’ll contact you by email to give you all the information you’ll need to have a fun time with us. If you want to get hold of us though, we’d love to hear from you. Feel free to contact us by:
Phone: 01752 275217
If for any reason you are unable to join us once you’ve bought your ticket, simply send us an email to let us know.
- 100% Refund for over 1 month notice.
- 50% Refund 2 weeks- 1 month notice.
- No refund for less than 2 weeks notice.