Kids Birthday Parties
Make your child’s birthday one to remember with a party at the Aquarium!
Choose one of our exciting birthday packages below.
Turtle Todds | 1 to 5 year olds | £10.00 per child | 2pm – 4pm
Let your turtle tots run wild with exclusive use of our Loola Land Soft Play from 2pm -4pm any day of the week. (Excludes school holidays).
Minimum of 10 children – maximum 20 children. Please note depending on the size of the booking we reserve the right to state only one accompanying adult allowed. Height restrictions apply for soft play.
- We require a minimum two week notice period for bookings
- *We require any dietary requirements either on the day of booking or at least two days before the party date.
- Pre-payment is required when booking.
For further information please call our party coordinator on 01752 275214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquarium Parties | 5 to 12 year olds | £13.00 per child | 10:30am to 12:30pm
This party package includes:
- A creative craft activity
- Bespoke guided tour and treasure hunt around the Aquarium (excludes Turtle Tots package)
- Aquarium party host
- Birthday Meal – comprising of pizza, sandwiches, chicken goujons and crisps, served with unlimited fruit squash and a dessert*
Join a Birthday Host for a creative craft in our Coral Reef Room then head out into the aquarium for a guided tour and treasure hunt followed by a birthday meal in our Waves café!
Minimum of 8 children – maximum 15 children. Available Saturday & Sunday starting at 10:30am to 12:30pm. (Excludes school holidays).
Please note only 2 adults are permitted per group.
- We require a minimum one week notice period for bookings
- *We require any dietary requirements either on the day of booking or at least two days before the party date
- Pre-payment is required when booking
Before the party:
- Please let us know any dietary requirements for the group. At least 3 working days before the party so our catering team can make the suitable adjustments.
- You can confirm the number of children attending and the party has been paid for in full.
- Please encourage parents and guardians that are dropping children off to use the fast track entrance to the Aquarium. The retail team will be aware there is a party going on and will assist to get the group together.
During the party:
- You are led by an Aquarium party host who will deliver a fun and engaging party.
- The 2 free of charge accompanying adults act in loco parentis and are therefore responsible for the behaviour and comfort needs of the group i.e. toilet breaks, headcounts between rooms etc.
- Additional adults are welcome to attend, but will need to have a valid year entry to the Aquarium, or pay the day entry fee. Whilst we allow extra adults to attend, we encourage this number to be no greater than 4, to keep the group size limited whilst moving around the Aquarium.
- The food will be served by a member of the Café team, and will include unlimited squash, a cold finger buffet and the opportunity for cake. Please note that we do not provide cake, but you are welcome to bring in your own.
After the party:
- You will be taken to the shop to meet the parents/guardians collecting children. The birthday child and 2 free accompanying adults are welcome to explore the Aquarium for the rest of the day.
Whilst we are happy for you to bring additional decorations to decorate the party spaces, we ask that you refrain from using balloon or single-use plastic decorations. This is part of the Aquarium’s wider Plan for Plastics, a scheme run by the Plymouth Waterfront Partnership.
If you have any additional queries, then please let us know:
For further information please call our party coordinator on email email@example.com
At the National Marine Aquarium
Available throughout the year
See below for more details
Choose your package and book your party!