This Christmas we are back with an Adults Only Evening with our Ocean Friendly Christmas Market! A perfect way to get all your eco-friendly Christmas gifts!ADULT TICKETS
On Thursday 30th November the NMA will be hosting a Sustainable Ocean Friendly Christmas Market! This market evening is for adults only, to allow them a peaceful evening of looking at the animals and shopping, with the fun kicking off at 17:30, and running until 21:30 (last entry 20:00).
However, to allow everyone to join in with the festive spirit, the Ocean Friendly Market will open at 15:00, meaning Aquarium visitors are welcome to visit and pick up some sustainable Christmas gifts until 17:30.
Visitors to the evening will receive a free festive snack and drink on arrival (mulled mine or orange juice), and will be able to join in with a soywax wrap making workshop with our Ocean Discovery Rangers. We will also be hosting two festive talks, where you can learn more about how to have an Ocean friendly Christmas. Our Waves Cafe and Ocean Gift Shop will both be open for light refreshments and gifts for budding marine biologists.
- Annual Pass holders are permitted free entry to the market, but must still book a slot!
- Free festive snack and drink on arrival! (Mince pie and Mulled Wine or orange juice)
- Soy wax wrap making workshop with our Ocean Discovery Rangers!
- There will be two festive talks about having a sustainable Christmas.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly stalls!
Confirmed stalls include:
Welly Dog – Fused glass baked in Cornwall (wellydog.co.uk)
Want to run a stall?
Email Experiences@oceanconservationtrust.org, or visit our website to find out more:
Terms and Conditions:
- This ticket is for the adults only element of the evening. Children are not permitted on site after 6pm
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Ticket holders who are using annual return passes must present them on arrival.
- The NMA accepts no liability for items bought from independent traders
- The event closes at 9:30pm, with areas of the Aquarium closing from 9pm. Stallholders will begin packing down from 9pm.
- Last entry is 8pm – visitors will not be permitted entry after this time.