Ticket Prices and Types
|Ticket Type||Priority Pass||Standard Pass||Advance Pass|
|Senior Citizens (60+)||£16.45||£13.95||£12.55|
|Family (2A+2C or 1A+3C)||£59.50||£49.50||£44.55|
|Book Your Tickets||Book Now||Book Now||Book Now|
Tickets at a glance
We have three different types of ticket at the Aquarium, all with a different range of benefits we’ve put together a helpful table to help you decide at a glance which ticket is best for you. Our latest admission is at 4pm. Terms and Conditions apply and will be found on the bottom of each pass.
|Ticket feature||Priority Pass||Standard Pass||Advance Pass|
|Purchase at Aquarium||Buy online||Purchase at Aquarium||Buy online||Purchase at Aquarium||Buy online|
|Replacement tickets available||✔||✔|
Tickets in detail
- 1-year entry
- Fast track with online purchase
- Bank holiday re-entry
- Replacement tickets available (nominal fee applies).
- 1-year entry, but online tickets must be activated at the aquarium ticket desk within one month from date of purchase
- Fast track entry for first visit with online purchase
- Excludes bank holiday re-entry.
- Only available online
- 1-year entry. Ticket must be booked at least 3 days in advance and must be activated at the aquarium ticket desk on the day you booked to visit
- Save 10% off of Standard Pass price.
- Fast track entry for first visit with online purchases
- Excludes bank holiday re-entry
- This ticket is non-refundable
We offer free entry to carers accompanying our visitors on production of a carer card or DLA letter. Other care packages can be organised by arrangement. Please speak to our Duty Manager on 0844 8937938. If booking online, accompanying carers do not need to pre-book their free pass.
Group Ticket Prices
We welcome groups of 10 or more people (no upper limit) at any time and they’re a great way to save money on large parties. Perfect for day visits, city stopovers and short breaks, the National Marine Aquarium is the ideal destination for a special day out. Visits can be tailored to suit all ages and interests and can occupy a group from one hour to a full day.
For more information on the great discounts and deals for group, find out more here.
Group tickets for the packages must be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01752 275214.
All group packages need to be booked a minimum of two weeks prior to the event and are subject to availability.