Ticket Prices and Types
|Ticket Type||Membership||Standard Pass||Advance Pass|
|Senior Citizens (60+)||N/A||£14.95||£13.45|
|Family (2A+2C or 1A+3C)||£99.00||£53.50||£48.15|
|Book Your Tickets||Book Now||Book Now||Book Now|
Tickets at a glance
We have three different types of ticket at the Aquarium, all with a different range of benefits we’ve put together a helpful table to help you decide at a glance which ticket is best for you. Our latest admission is at 4pm. Terms and Conditions apply and will be found on the bottom of each pass.
|Ticket feature||NMA Membership||Standard Pass||Advance Pass|
|Purchase at Aquarium||Buy online||Purchase at Aquarium||Buy online||Purchase at Aquarium||Buy online|
|Record of purchase on our system||✔||✔|
|Save 10%||✔||Free soft play entry, discounts internally and externally, and much more!||✔||✔|
Tickets in detail
- 1-year entry. Membership will be activated on first visit to the Aquarium
- Fast track entry on all visits
- Visit every day we’re open
- Discounts at the NMA and other attractions
- Sustainable welcome pack
- Free Soft Play entry and much more!
- 1-year entry, but online tickets must be activated at the aquarium ticket desk within one month from date of purchase
- Fast track entry for first visit with online purchase
- Excludes bank holiday re-entry.
- Only available online
- 1-year entry. Ticket must be booked at least 3 days in advance and must be activated at the aquarium ticket desk on the day you booked to visit
- Save 10% off of Standard Pass price.
- Fast track entry for first visit with online purchases
- Excludes bank holiday re-entry
- This ticket is non-refundable
We offer free entry to carers accompanying our visitors on proof of valid identification (e.g. a carer identity badge, DLA/PIP letter). Other care packages can be organised by arrangement. Please speak to our Duty Manager on 0844 8937938. If booking online, accompanying carers do not need to pre-book their free pass.
Group Ticket Prices
We welcome groups of 10 or more people (no upper limit) at any time and they’re a great way to save money on large parties. Perfect for day visits, city stopovers and short breaks, the National Marine Aquarium is the ideal destination for a special day out. Visits can be tailored to suit all ages and interests and can occupy a group from one hour to a full day.
For more information on the great discounts and deals for group, find out more here.
Group tickets for the packages must be booked via email@example.com or call: 01752 275214.
All group packages need to be booked a minimum of two weeks prior to the event and are subject to availability.