Ticket Prices and Types
|Ticket Type||Standard Pass||Advance Pass|
|Senior Citizens (60+)||£14.95||£13.45|
|Family (2A+2C or 1A+3C)||£53.50||£48.15|
|Book Your Tickets||Book Now||Book Now|
Tickets at a glance
Our latest admission is at 4pm. Terms and Conditions apply and will be found on the bottom of each pass.
Tickets in detail
- 1-year entry, but online tickets must be activated at the aquarium ticket desk within one month from date of purchase
- Fast track entry for first visit with online purchase
- Excludes bank holiday re-entry.
- Due to popular demand for Christmas Presents – Standard Passes bought before December 24th will have to 31st March to be activated.
- Only available online
- 1-year entry. Ticket must be booked at least 3 days in advance and must be activated at the aquarium ticket desk on the day you booked to visit
- Save 10% off of Standard Pass price.
- Fast track entry for first visit with online purchases
- Excludes bank holiday re-entry
- This ticket is non-refundable
We offer free entry to carers accompanying our visitors on proof of valid identification (e.g. a carer identity badge, DLA/PIP letter). Other care packages can be organised by arrangement. Please speak to our Duty Manager on 0844 8937938. If booking online, accompanying carers do not need to pre-book their free pass.
Group Ticket Prices
We welcome groups of 10 or more people (no upper limit) at any time and they’re a great way to save money on large parties. Perfect for day visits, city stopovers and short breaks, the National Marine Aquarium is the ideal destination for a special day out. Visits can be tailored to suit all ages and interests and can occupy a group from one hour to a full day.
For more information on the great discounts and deals for group, find out more here.
Group tickets for the packages must be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01752 275214.
All group packages need to be booked a minimum of two weeks prior to the event and are subject to availability.