Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a marine biologist at the UK’s largest Aquarium?
You can now explore the amazing world of animal care with one of our VIP Behind the Scenes tours!
During your tour, you’ll get to experience our key areas to are normally hidden from public view, learning first-hand things including how we keep over 6 million litres of water clean, and feed over 4,000 animals!
Our Ocean Discovery Rangers will be your guides during this exclusive experience, and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have during your exciting and informative one hour tour.
The National Marine Aquarium is run by the Ocean Conservation Trust, so you’ll also get to learn how we’re supporting Ocean conservation projects here the UK, as well as around the world.
This is an oppor-tuna-ty not to be missed, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Terms and conditions VIP Behind the Scenes tours
- Minimum age to take part in this tour is 8 years old. No babies or toddlers in pushchairs or being carried will be permitted on the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 16 or over.
- Aquarium staff are not responsible for children during the tour.
- You must have a valid Aquarium entrance ticket to participate in the tour.
- Please note – all visitors over the age of 11 must wear a face covering throughout the duration of the tour (unless medically exempt)
- Tour times are strictly adhered to. If you arrive late you will not be permitted to join the tour.
- Please note, this tour focuses on the work that our husbandry team do to care for all of our animals. As a result, there may be some discussions around sensitive subjects such as animal post mortems and operations, which including artefacts and photos.
- We reserve the right to stop the tour at any point without refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour with refund.