Aquarium Boat Trips
This year, the NMA is exploring the UK’s first National Marine Park, setting sail on selected dates throughout the year. Our Ocean Discovery Rangers will help you discover our British wildlife, from big to small, as well as the history of Plymouth’s stunning natural harbour. Our boat trips are open to everyone, so why not learn something new with our dedicated team of Ocean conservationists in 2022.
Our boat trips depart on selected dates at 10:30am, from the historic Barbican (from the Barbican Landing Stage). Meet our Ocean Discovery Rangers outside the Aquarium at 10am, then head over to the Silver Crest, where our crew will take us for an hour’s adventure on the waves.
|Under 3 and Carer||Free|
Dates for 2022:
Wednesday 20th April
Wednesday 1st June
Wednesday 27th July
Wednesday 3rd August
Wednesday 10th August
Wednesday 17th August
Wednesday 24th August
Wednesday 31st August
Wednesday 26th October
Aquarium Sunset Sails
On 26th August, an evening adventure for adults only around Plymouth Sound. Ropes off at 18:00, for an hour sail around the UK’s first National Marine Park. A guided tour of Plymouth Sound, with our Ocean Discovery Rangers, is a perfect way to explore some of the fascinating wildlife we find along our coastline, as the sun sets beyond the breakwater.
Meet our Ocean Discovery Rangers outside the Aquarium at 17:30, then head over to the Silver Crest, where our crew will take us for an hour’s adventure on the waves.
Each ticket is cost £15, and includes one free drink (prosecco, bottle, or mixer).
Terms and Conditions
- In the event that the boat trip is cancelled due to poor weather or sea state, we can offer:
- Movement onto an alternative boat trip
- Free entry to the National Marine Aquarium for the day you were due to sail (does not include a complimentary annual pass)
- A full refund to your original payment method
- All children must be accompanied whilst on board
- All guests must adhere to instructions and guidance from the Silverline Cruises crew.